Mark Ashton – Project Manager
Developer of Video Games for consoles, computers, and mobile devices with almost 30 years of experience in the game development industry.
- Game concept and design
- Engine development
- Game programming
- Art and Animation direction
- Project Management
- 100+ games developed and published
- Artistic and logical, able to work with both programming and artistic teams
- Able to take complex projects from conception to completion
- Rapid development with both large and smaller teams
- Experience of all manner of development targets
- Studio and Project management
- Multi-platform projects
Edyta Tidbury – Exec Producer
Experienced Director and Executive Producer of Video Games.
A developer, dealmaker and publisher – focussed primarily on Console, Mobile and PC DLC markets.
- License, publishing and distribution deal-making.
- Business Development and fundraising.
- Licence-holder, Stake-holder, Platform owner and Customer satisfaction.
- Highly Creative.
- 30+ game titles developed and published.
- Balancing the creative and commercial
- Bridge the language between corporate and technical
- Large scale multi-platform development management
- Acquiring and managing mass market licences
- Managing to time and budget
- Solution orientated